- Absolute beachfront
- Breakfast included
- Daily housekeeping
- Fully air-conditioned
- Private gym and spa
- Private lounge pool
Luxury 5-bedroom absolute beachfront villa with private plunge pool, gym & spa.
Nestled amongst a tropical private garden with unobstructed ocean views, Lotus Beach Villa evokes an atmosphere of refined luxury, relaxation and intimacy. Our 5-bedroom Lotus Beach Villa seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor tropical living and is made up of 4 luxurious, air-conditioned Pavilions – Master, Kitchen & Dining, Living Room and Guest Pavilions.
The spacious Master Pavilion is a testament to luxury featuring a king-size bed decked in the finest linens and an indulgent ensuite complete with a rain-shower and outdoor bathtub decorated in natural textures of sandstone, granite and terrazzo. The adjoining foyer hosts a sleek writing desk with views of the pool and a floor-to-ceiling bookcase filled with popular beachside reads.
The Beachfront Pavilion is the heart and soul of Lotus Villa and features a modern fully-equipped kitchen and dining table and offers unobstructed ocean views. Teak-framed glass doors slide open to generous terrace spaces for outdoor dining and entertainment and extend to the villa’s private lounge pool, jacuzzi and gardens. The villa’s exclusive beachfront pool is only a few steps away.
The Living Pavilion is the villa’s indoor lounging and relaxation haven when you need a break from the sunshine. Bordered by a shallow pond, this cosy high-ceilinged space is perfect for cosy movie nights on the couch when the sun goes down or enjoying a game of Billiards with an ice-cold drink in hand.
Each of the 4 spacious and beautifully decorated bedrooms of the Guest Pavilion feature a flat-screen TV and mini-fridge, and all 5 bedrooms are richly appointed with textured furnishings, soft linens and attention to every detail.
PRIVATE SPA & GYM
Awaken your senses with a relaxing massage treatment in the villa’s private spa. Stay fit, relaxed and entertained in the villa’s private gym featuring world-class Life Cycle fitness equipment.
From enjoying a game of Ping Pong on the outdoor verandah, a round of Billiards outside the Living Pavillion, a game of Foosball in the games room or a mini-adventure on the resort kayaks, there’s always something fun to do.
This tropical luxurious sanctuary is perfect for family holidays, romantic getaways and wedding accommodation.
If you require less than 5 bedrooms, please let us know upon booking.
- Guests: Up to 13 persons
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5 bedrooms
- Bed Sizes: 1 x super king, 4 x king
- Luxury beachfront villa with direct beach access
- Outdoor terraces for outdoor dining option and lounging
- Fully air-conditioned villa with ceiling fans
- Ensuites in all bedrooms, plus a guest bathroom
- Fully equipped Western kitchen including wine fridge
- Private Spa with 2 massage beds
- Private gym with topline Life Fitness equipment
- Game room with Foosball Table and board games
- Billiard Table, Outdoor Table Tennis
- Mahjong set
- Direct access to the 25-meter beachfront resort pool
- Living room with 60inch TV, Bose surround piped throughout main villa
- Large screen TV in master bedroom, smart TV in guest rooms.
- Netflix and Apple TV accessibility for subscribers
- BOSE Bluetooth speakers and DVD player in all guest rooms
- Free WiFi
- Electronic safe in all guest rooms
- BBQ grill
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Hairdryer in all bathrooms
- Baby cot and high chair (available upon request)
- Common gardens
- Private parking
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary continental and hot breakfast
- Private Chef who will prepare breakfasts and either lunch or dinner. Food purchases and drinks chargeable.
- Private housekeeper
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed linen changed every 4th day, towels as requested
- Pool towels provided and changed daily
- Grocery shopping service available
- Resort Office to assist with guest needs and book tours/activities
GUEST REVIEWS ABOUT LOTUS BEACH VILLA
“Absolute paradise! We’ve stayed in a few villas in our time, but Lotus Beach Villa one really tops the lot. The service is warm & friendly and the facilities are more than you could ever need.”
– Larne, Luxembourg City
“My firm favourite escape location – it’s like walking back into your favourite family home, with the staff as friends, there to make your time spent with them as enjoyable as possible.”
– Andrew M, UK
“A little piece of paradise! Their biggest asset is its staff. I would highly recommend staying here over any of the 5 star resorts on the island.”
– K Anderson, USA
“The Lotus Beach Villa team made it special from the minute we arrived until we left. Nothing was too much trouble, everything was done with a smile, and seamlessly organised.”
– Powells, UK
“The food was incredible. Beautifully flavoured, presented & imaginative. Our housekeeper took care of all of us like family. This is not my first visit to Lotus Samui and it won’t be my last.”
– Steph M, Australia
VILLA FLOOR PLAN