- Absolute beachfront
- Breakfast included
- Daily housekeeping
- Fully air-conditioned
- Private gym and spa
- Private lounge pool & jacuzzi
Luxury 5-bedroom absolute beachfront villa with private plunge pool, gym & spa.
Nestled amongst a tropical private garden with unobstructed ocean views, Lotus Beach Villa evokes an atmosphere of refined luxury, relaxation and intimacy. Our 5-bedroom Lotus Beach Villa seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor tropical living and is made up of 4 luxurious, air-conditioned Pavilions – Master, Kitchen & Dining, Living Room and Guest Pavilions.
The spacious Master Pavilion is a testament to luxury featuring a king-size bed decked in the finest linens and an indulgent ensuite complete with a rain-shower and outdoor bathtub decorated in natural textures of sandstone, granite and terrazzo. The adjoining foyer hosts a sleek writing desk with views of the pool and a floor-to-ceiling bookcase filled with popular beachside reads.
The Beachfront Pavilion is the heart and soul of Lotus Villa and features a modern fully-equipped kitchen and dining table and offers unobstructed ocean views. Teak-framed glass doors slide open to generous terrace spaces for outdoor dining and entertainment and extend to the villa’s private lounge pool, jacuzzi and gardens. The resort’s 25-meter beachfront pool is only a few steps away.
The Living Pavilion is the villa’s indoor lounging and relaxation haven when you need a break from the sunshine. Bordered by a shallow pond, this cosy high-ceilinged space is perfect for cosy movie nights on the couch when the sun goes down or enjoying a game of Billiards with an ice-cold drink in hand.
Each of the 4 spacious and beautifully decorated bedrooms of the Guest Pavilion feature a flat-screen TV and mini-fridge, and all 5 bedrooms are richly appointed with textured furnishings, soft linens and attention to every detail.
PRIVATE SPA & GYM
Awaken your senses with a relaxing massage treatment in the villa’s private spa or outdoor massage sala. Stay fit, relaxed and entertained in the villa’s private gym featuring world-class Life Cycle fitness equipment.
From enjoying a game of Ping Pong on the outdoor verandah, a round of Billiards outside the Living Pavillion, a game of Foosball in the games room or a mini-adventure on the resort kayaks, there’s always something fun to do.
This tropical luxurious sanctuary is perfect for family holidays, romantic getaways and wedding accommodation.
If you require less than 5 bedrooms, please let us know upon booking.
- Guests: Up to 13 persons
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5 bedrooms
- Bed Sizes: 1 x super king, 4 x king
- Luxury beachfront villa with direct beach access
- Outdoor terraces for outdoor dining option and lounging
- Fully air-conditioned villa with ceiling fans
- Ensuites in all bedrooms, plus a guest bathroom
- Fully equipped Western kitchen including wine fridge
- Private Spa with 2 massage beds
- Outdoor massage deck for 2 persons with seaview
- Salt-chlorinated lounge pool with Jacuzzi and children’s pool
- Private gym with topline Life Fitness equipment (Treadmill, Cross Trainer, Recumbent Bike, Home Gym, set of dumbbells)
- Game room with Foosball Table and board games
- Billiard Table, Outdoor Table Tennis
- Mahjong set
- Direct access to the 25-meter beachfront resort pool
- Living room with 60inch TV, Bose surround piped throughout main villa
- Large screen TV in master bedroom, smart TV in guest rooms. All with a wide choice of international and entertainment channels
- Netflix and Apple TV accessibility for subscribers
- BOSE Bluetooth speakers and DVD player in all guest rooms
- Free WiFi
- Electronic safe in all guest rooms
- BBQ grill
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Hairdryer in all bathrooms
- Baby cot and high chair (available upon request)
- Common gardens
- Private parking
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary continental and hot breakfast
- Private Chef who will prepare breakfasts and either lunch or dinner. Food purchases and drinks chargeable.
- Private housekeeper
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed linen changed every 3rd day, towels as requested
- Pool towels provided and changed daily
- Grocery shopping service available
- Resort Office to assist with guest needs and book tours/activities
GUEST REVIEWS ABOUT LOTUS BEACH VILLA
“Absolute paradise! We’ve stayed in a few villas in our time, but Lotus Beach Villa one really tops the lot. The service is warm & friendly and the facilities are more than you could ever need.”
– Larne, Luxembourg City
“My firm favourite escape location – it’s like walking back into your favourite family home, with the staff as friends, there to make your time spent with them as enjoyable as possible.”
– Andrew M, UK
“A little piece of paradise! Their biggest asset is its staff. I would highly recommend staying here over any of the 5 star resorts on the island.”
– K Anderson, USA
“The Lotus Beach Villa team made it special from the minute we arrived until we left. Nothing was too much trouble, everything was done with a smile, and seamlessly organised.”
– Powells, UK
“The food was incredible. Beautifully flavoured, presented & imaginative. Our housekeeper took care of all of us like family. This is not my first visit to Lotus Samui and it won’t be my last.”
– Steph M, Australia
VILLA FLOOR PLAN